Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just finished a powerpoint presentation in mac, exported…

Customer Question
I just finished a...

I just finished a powerpoint presentation in mac, exported it to a mp4 file to post on you tube, but you can't hear my narration. How can I fix it?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

Macbook air, Mac OS sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook air? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Earlier this year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I can help you fix it, but it will be easiest to do it through remote support. Would you like that?

Sorry my response is late. I appreciate your time trying to answer, but I used Camtasia. I forgot my son downloaded it for me. Thanks!

Alright. Have a wonderful night!