Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have had my iPad for more than a decade but now having…

Customer Question
I have had my...

I have had my iPad for more than a decade but now having trouble apple accepting my payment . ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure. My iPad is at least 6-7 years old

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 6- 8 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can order the book I want but my passcode keeps rejecting my payment

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The way to fix this is through appleid.apple.com

Sign in and change your CC info there. It will work this time.