Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

From Milwaukee - I want to get some help transferring info.

Customer Question
Good morning from Milwaukee...

Good morning from Milwaukee - I want to get some help transferring info

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

From an older phone to a new SE I phone - the old phone is and I4

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes just a few contacts and a few photos - my wife does not text, and sends no emails - she used the old phone primarily for phoning.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None at this time - I'm new to all this and not very up to date with new phones - but we both want to expand our horizons at the Apple store '

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have any appointment at the Apple store in Bayshore shopping center at 1:10 in about and hour and wanted to have a heads up from someone like

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

not necessary - I have an appointment at the apple store in less than an hour - I just want some info that would help me when I get there to understand what you have to do with the two phones that will be transferring info from one to the other.
If you can detail some of that info to me before I go - then it might be worth the $5 - I'm not sure I should have sent all the
info on my credit card, etc. I hope that it's all confidential. what info can you give me in 10 - to 15 minutes? thanks
No I don't want to securely connect - I don't want to spend any more money. Let's forget the whole thing. I'll have my
answers when I connect at the Apple store - I'd like my $5 refunded or canceled - this was not a good exercise for me
Please confirm that you can cancel my $5 charge since I received no information from you asap. thanks