Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot enter the passcode. Ipad air serial dmqlvddrbfk10.

Customer Question
I cannot enter the...

I cannot enter the passcode

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Ipad air serial dmqlvddrbfk10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried hard reset i purchased it i think year 2014

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you unable to enter a code or are you able to enter a code but it won't accept it?

unable to enter code
no

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you have the issue after the forced restart?

i need to refund the amount

Do you want to continue or a refund?

refund please
when the refund will be?