Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone 6 is stuck on verifying update. It won't turn off…

Customer Question
My iphone 6 is...

My iphone 6 is stuck on verifying update. It won't turn off or move.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I phone 6 . I got it three months ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This started last night when I clicked on an update. It got stuck on verifying update and won't move

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Help!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

After the forced restart, allow the update to finish and it will work now.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!