Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I talk to a tech. I am trying to get my iPhone to…

Customer Question
How do I talk...

How do I talk to a tech

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I am trying to get my iPhone to work

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

That is what I was trying to do, upload the latest update

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, my phone ask if I wanted to upload it now and I answered yes and my pone locked up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess I just need a iphone tech to talk to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

After the restart, do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!