Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I added an email address and now my Passport asks me for my…

Customer Question
I added an email...

I added an email address and now my Passport asks me for my device password ***** How do stop this this

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Passport model F-793 and is 2+ years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since I added a new email address (2) months ago - iI went to a bell center and they couldn't change it - you can't click on the on / off blue icon - it won't go to off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to eliminate this continuous password *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

As above (2) months
No do not want secure remote assistance please give me instructions

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Forget it

Do you still need help?