Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am being charged for additional iCloud storage .99. It

Customer Question

I am being charged for additional iCloud storage .99. It does not show Up in my settings but does on my credit card every month. How do I cancel this?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I just purchased a new iPad . The Old one was on 10.32. This one is on 11.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not on the old machine. I had not upgraded to 11.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just want to cancel the .99 charge. As I said, it is being charged every month but when I go into setting to try and go back to original 5g it says I don’t have it.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 year ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Months
Expert:  Kris R replied 12 months ago.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris