Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am being charged for additional iCloud storage .99. It…

Customer Question
I am being charged...

I am being charged for additional iCloud storage .99. It does not show Up in my settings but does on my credit card every month. How do I cancel this?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I just purchased a new iPad . The Old one was on 10.32. This one is on 11.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not on the old machine. I had not upgraded to 11.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to cancel the .99 charge. As I said, it is being charged every month but when I go into setting to try and go back to original 5g it says I don’t have it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Months

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris