Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to download my chase acct. and then it tells me…

Customer Question
I’m trying to download...

I’m trying to download my chase acct. and then it tells me to enter my password,everything goes fine till it comes up with my credit information,it has the last one on there and I don’t know how to change it to my new one

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes my bank,they said I needed to speak with yall

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I need to check

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can’t rememember,but the model number is *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your cc info. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Are you on a phone, tablet, computer, ipad etc?

Please clarify if you can log in and where you are trying to download from?

Case app? Browser etc?