Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The entrusted phone number apple has to verify me for cloud…

Customer Question
The entrusted phone number...

The entrusted phone number apple has to verify me for cloud is wrong.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I can't get past this step The Mac Lap top I have is about six years old.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried different things. At one point I was talking with people I couldn't understand and they wanted $500. I just want to stop getting the sign into the cloud warning. I change my password ***** they send a code for verification than unknown number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if I could change my phone number in some field, I would probably survive

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

You cannot change the number. The only way to change it is to have access to the account. Do you have access to the account?