Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have purchased a $100 prepaid credit card and tried to…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a $100 prepaid credit card and tried to purchase on golf clash and is declining me. Can you help me please

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Where do you find this

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

From telstra

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Knowing else just want what i purchased

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Just wondering when will my purchase on golf clash be completed
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you trying to purchase the Golf Clash app from the Apple Store?

What device are you trying to install it on?

I have the golf clash app , trying to purchase in shop of the app with no success

Purchases made in Golf Clash are processed by iTunes, so make sure that your payment information is up to date in iTunes.

Let me know if you get any specific error message.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.