Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot access my skype account anymore, not recognising my…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my skype account anymore, not recognising my microsoft account although I have used it for years. My home base in Switzerland and I now use it in Bangladesh for work reasons.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

This an OS X MAC working on El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I did not try any troubleshooting any suggestion?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No nothing else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What error message do you get when you try to access your Skype account?

Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.