Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple device is working well. How do I get verification code…

Customer Question
Apple device is working...

Apple device is working well. How do I get verification code for phone number

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Device is fine. How do I get verification code for phone number?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Was a gift. Have checked all emails and have not received verification code.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Since it was a gift, is this apple device asking for an apple id and password ***** it is probably still tied to the previous owner?