Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to remove the extra level of protection in my

Customer Question
I want to remove...

I want to remove the extra level of protection in my AAppleeID on my account. My email is my account name: [email protected],ca

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes I did this when I was in Mission Viejo CA and he said he did do it, but he failed in his attempt

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Perhaps an attempt to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I asked a friend at work yo help me out that did not solve my problem

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 9 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you able to sign into the account?