Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Looking for where in my settings i can look at my apple

Customer Question
password JA: When did you last...
looking for where in my settings i can look at my apple password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I have never reset either
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: went into my settings, went down the list but nothing tells me my password, just Jane's i phone
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 30 days ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to find your Apple ID password?

Mike, Mac Medic