Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I put High Sierra on my computer like a fool now I cannot…

Customer Question
I put High Sierra...

I put High Sierra on my computer like a fool now I cannot open photoshop and Illustrator unless I update Java I am so confused

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Imac version 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 or 3 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get back so I don't have to use java

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

Can I ask why you don't want to use Java?

To remedy your situation