Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Would like to set up an ITunes account where I can pay when…

Customer Question
Would like to set...

Would like to set up an ITunes account where I can pay when I select songs

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Supposedly downloaded ITunes software

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to have an ITunes pay as I select songs

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

OK so you are interested in buying music from itunes. Also, just you know there is also "Apple Music" which is a monthly subscription. Either one you choose, first you need to start by creating a free Apple ID account. This will be the account that you use to either pay for music or pay for the Apple music service. Please let me know if you already have an Apple Id account already created? However, if you do not you can create one @ https://appleid.apple.com/account

Let me know about your apple id account and then we can go from there.

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .