Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 7 is totally freezing on me and I can't even shut…

Customer Question
Hi My iPhone 7...

Hi My iPhone 7 is totally freezing on me and I can't even shut it to restart

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I m typing from my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I m always up to date

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to turn it off But the message that is frozen is on top So it is not letting me slide

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just can't even make calls So the have to call me

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 9 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Volume Down button together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Does that do anything? What's showing on your iPhone's screen now?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.