Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had an account with the sore and just one day I could and…

Customer Question
I had an account...

I had an account with the sore and just one day I could and haven't able to get in to purchases or use my account in any way. What is the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes I have tried, but haven't any help,

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Are you still there?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Would speak to you 1 on 1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Okay, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What is the email account you used to buy stuff?