Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was on last night trying to get answere to my IPad problem…

Customer Question
I was on last night...
I was on last night trying to get answere to my IPad problem nobody got back to me and they cancel money also now my Ipad is dead
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you currently have your ipad charger with you? Or do you have the charger but it's still not powering on? Please let me know exactly what it is happening so I can better assist you.

Thanks.

It is plug in at all times and right now it will not turn on

We are not able to remote into mobile devices however, please try the following:

Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Let me know if it then turns on. You can try this while it is plugged in with the charger if it does not work without it.

ok

If that does not work, and you have a computer, please try and plug in your ipad into the computer and open itunes and see if that wakes up the ipad? Let me know what happens.

SORRY I DO NOT HAVE THE CONNECTION FOR MY LAPTOP

OK and did you already try the reset I described before and that did not work either?

I held it no Apple Icon came up

The only other thing to try is to connect it to your computer and see if that wakes it up. If not right away, then while still plugged into your computer with itunes open you can try and put the ipad into recovery mode by Pressing and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen. If it wakes up you should get the recovery screen that looks like the pic attached to this message.

You can reply back to this message later as I know you do not have the cord with you currently. Let me know what happens.

When your able to try my instructions with the ipad cable and it works, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason it does not work, I know you mentioned you charge it all the time but also make sure to try the following:

• Plug in your device and let it charge for up to one hour.
  • After a few minutes, you should see the charging screen.
  • If you don't see the charging screen within an hour, or you see the connect to power screen, check the jack, USB cable, and power adapter. Make sure that everything is plugged in firmly, free of debris, and not damaged. You might want to try a different USB cable or power adapter.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.