Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Emails are very, very slow to download, worse with

attachments, just happened in last...
Emails are very, very slow to download, worse with attachments, just happened in last two days
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Telus and I use the webmail
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: Where can I find that?
JA: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: purchased May 2015, haven't done too much, didn't know whether it is my server or the computer just downloaded an updated OS
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so!
11/17/2017
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried to reset the computer yet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, how do I reset?

I apologize -- I meant restart* the computer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK, I can try that. Do I lose contact once I restart?

You can come back to Justanswer.com or use the links in your email

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I restarted and my webmail has downloaded all my emails for today and I can open in good time. Thank You!
Will remember to restart next time before I panic!!

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top of this page to rate our session as 5 stars then press Submit.

Josh, Mac Support
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I was just checking my Visa account and found that you have charged me $35 plus the $5 charge. I authorized the $5
charge to start. Do not believe that I authorized the $35 charge. Please credit this back to my Visa or send proof of authorization. Thank you!
Josh, Mac Support