Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got a new iPod and i want to download the music i…

Customer Question
Hi i just got...

Hi i just got a new iPod and i want to download the music i have from my computer on it but for some reason it is not downloading

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Macbook air and a small iPod

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Macbook air?

Let me check

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook air? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The macbook is 4 yrs old and i haven't tried any troubleshooting i think i would like to make an appt and bring everything in can u help me make an appt at the galleria in cheektowaga

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I'm fine with other things

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Do you want to resolve this over this chat or just by going in to the store via appointment?