Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I unblock a number? A Mac Desktop. I am talking about…

Customer Question
How do I unblock...

How do I unblock a number?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

A Mac Desktop. I am talking about my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

What is the make and model of your phone?