Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got an email my account was frozen until I updated info. I…

Customer Question
I got an email...

I got an email my account was frozen until I updated info. I responded and now I’m scared it was phishing. Help

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Hubby logged in after okay

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I use an Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don’t know enough to do that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What account are you doing this with please? eg : iTunes?

Just forget it

Ok, please reply back to me if you need more assistance and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you