Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

> I have a question about a magazine subscription that I…

Customer Question
Good afternoon> I have...

Good afternoon> I have a question about a magazine subscription that I never was able to download. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Where will I find this information?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

6 years ago. But it had some updates. I just do not know where to look for my subscription

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How can I help you with your subscription?

Hi Josh. I pais for a subscription to a magazine through the app store. Never was able to read anything about it. Today I received a notification of charge for renewal of this subscription. I would like to be able to access this magazine

Which app are you reading the magazine through?