Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad disabled Connect to i tunes on my I PAD? Don't know…

Customer Question
IPad disabled Connect to...

IPad disabled Connect to i tunes on my I PAD?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

Don't know about 6 yrs. old

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I mac ( 21.5- inch mid 2010)

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

W 8026VT6DAS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Imac (21.5-in h, Mid2010) Processor 3.06 GHz, Intel core i 3

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
the numbers and info ration , etc. i gave you is of my mac computer not my iPad. My iPad is the real problem I cannot log in and does not accept my pass word, says iPad disabled connect to iTunes.
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPad in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPad which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPad.

I have iCloud, but it says lately that system has not backed up for months so we may have to go back a year.
I do not want you to connect remotely cause I do not have 39 more dollars, I already have $36, that was put on my card iPad still not working

I am not sure what are the data which is backed up in the cloud or in the computer but you can view the backup in the iCloud by visiting the link given below https://www.icloud.com I kindly request you to visit the site and login to your iCloud account and check if you see the data in your computer.