Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple iTunes password and my apple password for…

Customer Question
I forgot my apple...

I forgot my apple iTunes password ***** my apple password ***** my email address on my IPhone 6.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iphone 6?

Have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased last year 2016, and I just tried different passwords and none worked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I lost my IPad Air, or it was stolen and cannot locate it via my IPhone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions"whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

However, if you previously set up two step verification the process may involve "approving" your sign in or password ***** request from another connected device, which will be difficult since you don't have the iPad.

If that is the case, please call 1-***-***-****. If you can provide enough personal info (including full name on account, billing address, and possiblybilling info) they can help you with regaining access to your account.