Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to install an app called HRGX that will work with my…

Customer Question
I need to install...

I need to install an app called HRGX that will work with my home adt system. The ADT rep said I would have to contact you to help with this.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Vey little have not had time to work with it. I am touching the send button and it is not responding to send.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have not done any trouble shooting because i just need to get the app hrgx and it kept asking for my finger print which I use a code to open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also need to do the same - getting app for Wells Fargo but it ask for finger print also.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is***** you for contacting Just Answer and sorry for the delay.

Do you still need assistance installing the HRGX app?

Do you still need assistance?