Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Are u a robot ... ive been connected with like 5 of you.

Customer Question
Are u a robot...

Are u a robot ... ive been connected with like 5 of you

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Mac Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 7? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Very recently i got it replaced i may have left it at CVS or in my mothers car but i have no phone to reach her how do i find it??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect me asAp i need it for work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did you ever use your icloud with that device?