Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My the screen o my apple watch is black and on the left top

Customer Question
Hello my the screen...
Hello my the screen o my apple watch is black and on the left top corner
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: has a red signal and on the right side is shows only the time
JA: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It was a gift I just got it 3 weeks ago
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 23 days ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can force restart the watch. To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Also, make sure your watch has enough charge. If not, charge it and then reset again.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Mac Technician