Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iMac froze and ??I lost the doc I was working on. How can…

Customer Question
My iMac froze and...

My iMac froze and ??I lost the doc I was working on. How can I recover it?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm checking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

10/2014

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need assistance
How do I access your answer
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago

Which year of Word do you have?

Word 2011

Open Word

Click on File then Autorecover