Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my password for Apple and all of my email…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password ***** Apple and all of my email accounts. I have been trying to do it myself but not successful. Thanks for your help

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Apple Ipad 10.1 or the newest version

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 years, I don’t remember my passwords so I have been trying to reset them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t think of anything else

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. You mentioned that you need to reset your Apple password ***** your email account passwords. Let's begin with the Apple password.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions"whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

If that doesn't work for you, you can also call1-***-***-****. If you can provide enough personal info (including full name on account, billing address, and possibly billing info) they can help you with regaining access to your account.

Please give this a try and let me know the results.