Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am using Word for Mac (15.31). I'm not sure what happened…

Customer Question
I am using Word...

I am using Word for Mac (15.31). I'm not sure what happened but my superscript notation font size has shrunk to nearly invisible. My default base font for the doc is 12, and the style formatting shows the footnote reference numbers are linked to that default font.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

MacBook Pro (mid 2015), OS High Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I should be fully updated.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Apologies for the delay. Do you still need assistance?