Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I accepted a down load on my iPhone 7 and now the screen is…

I accepted a down...

I accepted a down load on my iPhone 7 and now the screen is blurry and I can't see my contact list to make a phone call. I live bu myself, I'm 81 yrs old and depend on my phone...I'm scared.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I think less then a year. I had an IPhone 5se before.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It hasn't worked for 2 days but I can get incoming calls. I tell seri to fix it...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think Apple did this on purpose to make me get a new phone but I don't think I will get another Apple phone. A friend just called me on his Samsong Galaxy to make sure I was O.K. and he said he had been thinking about getting an iPhone but after all the trouble I've had he isn't. I have a lot of friends...I am a dancer and socialize a lot so this isn't very good advertising for Apple. I do like my computer tho. Fix my phone,,,

11/17/2017
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side

While continuing to hold the On/Off button, press and hold the volume down button on the left side of your iPhone.

Hold both buttons as the screen turns off, and keep holding them until the screen turns back on and displays the Apple logo.

After the forced restart, do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Hello!

Thank you!

Josh, Mac Support