Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an apple air 2 ipad and am trying to upload pictures…

Customer Question
I have an apple...

I have an apple air 2 ipad and am trying to upload pictures to my desk top but keep getting a pop up saying no pictures or videos found on this device

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Not really sure would explorer be a choice, 66 years old

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, as a matter of fact I think I uploaded pictures previously with no problem

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet other then turning computer off and restarting

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!