Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgetmyApple I’d andpassword. I don’t know what that is.

Customer Question
I forgetmyApple I’d andpassword ...

I forgetmyApple I’d andpassword

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I don’t know what that is.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I am a senior citizen and I don’t think I have. I am not computer savvy.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Getting in touch with you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Considering my lack of knowledge , no.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know