Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Email on Mas. C. Email on Mac. Called Spectrum and they

Customer Question
Email on Mas Technician's...

Email on Mas

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

C

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Email on Mac

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Called Spectrum and they changed email passer on phone. I cannot get email on my MAC. Also have a windows pc here . Am converting to Mac and this is first one.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access emails on your Mac?

Please let me know

Thank you