Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have lost the volume on my iPad. How do I find out.

Customer Question
I have lost the...

I have lost the volume on my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do I find out

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased MY of 2017, iOS 11.1.2; volume is set to high, did a hard shut off all night to re-boot. If I go to settings and try a new sound I get. Faint sound, but nothing from games or FB.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Why is it that ( before I lost volume) if my iPhone is sitting next to me and I am on the iPad, I do not get a sound from my phone for a message. Many times I have found messages later but never was alerted at the time they were sent.just up-dated iOS on my phone last night.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you hold the home and power buttons on the iPad for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me if you get sound from the iPad please

Thank you