Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get in to use my credit card to buy my credits for…

Customer Question
I cannot get in...

I cannot get in to use my credit card to buy my credits for the games

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Apple laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My laptop is one year old. I always have problems buying my credits. Sometimes I forget to register my card because I use several cards.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No this is about it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.