Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Stuck in restore mode, iMac won't connect to the server.

Customer Question
Stuck in restore mode...

Stuck in restore mode, iMac won't connect to the server

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2013

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Think I have tried nearly anything I can find on the web

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Just to clarify, may I know whether it happened after updating your OS version? Or may I know when did you update your OS version?