Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need password help with my email. I didn't reset. I

Customer Question
I need password *****...

I need password ***** with my email.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I didn't reset. I recently had a Mac update and since then they asked for my password. Hadn't used it lately and now can't remember it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I didn't but I get MAC updates pretty regularly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get a new password ***** I can receive my AOL emails.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 9 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you