Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can I have two addresses on my Ipad for the same game.

Customer Question
Can I have two...

Can I have two addresses on my Ipad for the same game

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Google

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Using an account with a different user name but same address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

To be sure I understand the question, you have a game on which you want to use two different accounts, each with its own email address?