Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an ipad and it has locked because I forgot the

Customer Question
I have an ipad...

I have an ipad and it has locked because I forgot the password. The message reads ipad is disabled connect to iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Please explain. I've seen OS before but I am not sure what it is

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have only had it for one year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

MNY72LL/A IPAD MINI 4 WI-FI 32 GB SPACE GRAY

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have a computer with iTunes installed?

No I was hoping that it could be fixed without itunes

No, unfortunately whether you recover your password ***** reset to factory settings, you will need iTunes.

Do you have a computer you can install iTunes on?

You will need to install iTunes on your computer or take the iPad to the Apple Store. If you do not know the nearest Apple store to you, let me know and I will find out for you. If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

I cant afford to pay any money. Please delete my record. no thank you for your assistance. you should have said up front that this was not a free agency.

Okay, I will get you a refund, thank you for your time.