Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Today they replaced my iPad to a new one, but I know now no…

Customer Question
Today they replaced...

Today they replaced my iPad to a new one, but I know now no emails and photos/videos together over 7,000 items are not uploaded . They did not mention anything about it! I am very upset and am afraid that I lost all photos/vedeos over years!! I will go in tomorrow morning but they can uploads them??

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I couldn’t turn my iPad last night for the first time and I did use it 20minutes earlier. It was already after 8pm. So hours

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

So they could not give diagnoses to find anything. So they gave me a nerve iPad. Technician did work on iPad and I had to just watch iPad iupdayting for 40 minuets or so. Not even all done, but she had to go home and told me to check with other technicians when all done. But I thought all old mails/photos/vedeoswoyld be uploaded too. When I came home, no WiFi wasn’t working and it took me awhile for WiFi working. Then I was anctious to see my mails/photos/vedeo, but they are empty! Tecnitian at Comcast told me I have to ask Apple to restore and upload them. Apple technician didn’t tell me anything about it. I am very upset and I didn’t sleep all night last night and I cannot affordresking my health. I am over 70 years old and too old for theses stresses!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

At least I like to know they can restore and upload my old/saved mails and all the photos/ vedeos for years?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you still have the old iPad with you?

Please let me know

Thank you