Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My son have tablet model A1416, my son pass away and the…

Customer Question
My son have tablet...

My son have tablet model A1416, my son pass away and the table need activation what I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

Ipad model A1416

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No don't let me because need the activation help says

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

A password ***** to activate this device because its owner has used find my Iphone to link it to their apple id

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only I need activated the tablet tanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You need more information ??

I am sorry for your loss. The only way to get the iPad unlocked is through the Apple ID and Password. Do you happen to know either?