Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Apple tablet which just upgraded to the new OS 11.

Customer Question
I have an Apple...

I have an Apple tablet which just upgraded to the new OS 11. Ever since, my denon isn't recognized.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

AVRX1300W. Less than a year old.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing happened. It was working fine... Ive had the cable company reset my modem. I called Denon Tech support for a refresh and I've re-restored my tablet. The screen says that the commotion has been made but then it says it unable to connect.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
11/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!