Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can”t access the internet with my Mac Pro but can with my…

Customer Question
I can”t access the...

I can”t access the internet with my Mac Pro but can with my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

3 or 4 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Can you make sure that the Mac is connected to the same wifi as the iPad?