Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I bought an app store & itunes card yesterday. i sent it to

Customer Question
hi pearl, i bought an...
hi pearl, i bought an app store & itunes card yesterday. i sent it to my fiance to use & she texted me back that when she tried to use it she got an error message. the walmart where i got it wont take it back since i scratched off the silver box on back to reveal the code......Help
JA: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?
Customer: this has been the first card i have sent her that this has happened to. i told her to try it again & she got the same error code
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no i have not . i can ask her if she has
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none, i dont know much about this stuff....sorry, im a newby to this stuff
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 29 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
no, thats all. there were no updates done niether my phone or her phone

You will need to reach out directly to Apple. This is an issue that only Apple can resolve.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius