Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought an app store & itunes card yesterday. i sent it to…

Customer Question
Hi pearl, i bought...

Hi pearl, i bought an app store & itunes card yesterday. i sent it to my fiance to use & she texted me back that when she tried to use it she got an error message. the walmart where i got it wont take it back since i scratched off the silver box on back to reveal the code......Help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

This has been the first card i have sent her that this has happened to. i told her to try it again & she got the same error code

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No i have not . i can ask her if she has

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, i dont know much about this stuff....sorry, im a newby to this stuff

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

no, thats all. there were no updates done niether my phone or her phone

You will need to reach out directly to Apple. This is an issue that only Apple can resolve.