Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having a HORRIBLE episode trying to connect to the

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a HORRIBLE episode trying to connect to the CLOUD

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is a macBook Pro that I Have been using for about 10 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have updated my password ***** least 10 times in the past week and when I try to access the cloud my password ***** ***** ACCPTED

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

When you say that you are trying to access the 'Cloud', what exactly are you referring to? I ask this because it may mean a few different things for some people.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

As instructed on line I accessed System Prefs to update my computer. When I put in my newly updated PWord it will not accept it

When are you asked for the password?

I can’t believe that apple charges for a problem caused by your peopleWhy can’t you direct me to a written solution. I have been fighting this for 2 weeks

Nobody here caused any problems for you. We are not Apple. This is Justanswer.com

Are you on the wrong website? Do you want me to send in your refund request?

please

I will do so now.

ThankYou