Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to recover my apple id. It's been a problem...went…

Customer Question
I need to recover...

I need to recover my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

It's been a problem...went through all the steps,was sent a verification code and all...apple called today and told me to go here...

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Model number ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bought last week...lost my other one. I'm in Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/16/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it. Could you please tell me that the email domain which is associated with the Apple ID? Email domain like (Yahoo, gmail, outlook)